So... make up...
Even though I'm really into them, I don't always follow routines. This is more like what make up I wear if I want full coverage - the look I'd go for for special events. The bare minimum; concealer and powder. My essentials. But, today, I shall present to you how I like to hide my entire collection of imperfections with most of my face make up and how I fix up those brows, and will display shocking before and after photos.
|Me with zero make up (it's alright if you gasped)|
1. After moisturising, primer is the way to go, especially an instant pore eraser that has a lovely texture, like Maybelline's Baby Skin.
2. I'm attempting to get into the habit of putting on eye-makeup first, but since I wasn't doing my eyes here, I moved on to eye brows. One product is all I need! Maybelline's Brow Drama Brow mascara. I like my eye-brows natural and just need to tame them to get them the way I want. I'm not a fan of filling them in heaps; looks too... artificial... on me anyway.
3. Conceal the spots and under eye circles is what I do next, with my trusty Rimmel Match Perfection Concealer.
4. Now it's time for the actual foundation! I'm loving these two; the MAC Face and Body Foundation and the Rimmel Wake Me Up Foundation. High end vs. high street; which is better? Since I've only had the Rimmel foundation for only a few weeks, I haven't got a full impression yet, but so far, they both seem very alike, in a great way! Light and dewy - my preference precisely! I blend my foundation with my Real Techniques face brush.
5. For my make up to last all day long, the Rimmel Stay Matte powder does just the job. I pat it all over my face with my Real Techniques powder brush.
6. As an addition, Girl Meets Pearl by Benefit is gorgeous. With my fingers, I dab it on the apples of my cheeks for a bit of a glow!