ONLY 8 SLEEPS TO CHRISTMAS DAY!
For more info on this series, click here...
Sorry for the late #ChristmasBloggers post, this was meant to go up on Sunday! Hope you don't mind! These cute Christmas Tree cookies (inspired by the one and only KISS magazine) were super yummy and easy to make. I'm munching on one right now as I write this... Mmm mmmm!
Here's the recipe:
Ingredients and Utensils:
- 'Already-Made' Cookie Dough (or follow these instructions to make your own)
- Baking tray and parchment
- An oven
- Green Sugar Paste
- A rolling pin and a chopping board
- A knife
- Pastry brush and water
- Shimmer White Pearls (or Smarties or anything) to decorate the 'trees'
- Good baking skills, which I did not have
- Follow the instructions the pack gives OR if you are going to use the linked recipe above, don't chill it for an hour, ignore that step, but follow the tips below:
- Take out circular chunks of dough and place them on the parchment on the tray and bake them in the oven for about 10-15 mins or until they are golden brown at 180 degrees Celsius. Take them out and let them cool.
- While the cookies cool, let's make the Christmas trees!
And that's it!
I hope you enjoy your cookies! Send me pictures via Twitter (@queenofquirk) or Instagram (@dorkyfizzyandquirkystuff) if you make something similar with the hashtag #ChristmasBloggers.
Will you bake something for Christmas?
Check out the other girl's posts and their twitters
For Now, Jane xox