So today I am going to share with you my New Year Resolutions for 2013 and also I will be telling you my plans for Dorky Fizzy and Quirky Stuff for the new year!
My New Year resolutions are usually the same every flipping year and often I don't succeed them, but this year, I am determined to keep them and never forget them! I have broken these resolutions already, as I've made these up pretty recently, but it's never too late. :)
So let's begin...
- Don't worry too much, keep calm and carry on!
- Focus on the positives
- Spend more time with family and friends and think of them more (don't be selfish)
- Be more studious and organised
- Keep fit and be a stronger hockey player
- Eat more healthy food
- Keep practicing piano everyday
- Blog regularly :)
- Take more care of my teeth and skin
- Learn something new and make new friends
- Be confident, happy, kind, caring, outgoing and determined
- Enjoy life and have fun!
Now here are my exciting plans for my blog for 2013
I will be doing the following type of posts:
My Nightime/Morning Routines
Tags and Fun Blog posts
Seasonal Lookbooks (Spring, Summer etc.)
OOTDs or OOTWs
Tutorials and Hauls
(Possibly, if I'm allowed) a Room Tour
Also, at the beginning of every month I will do a favourites post about the products I loved the last month, for example, I will do a January Favourites around the beginning of February
Lastly, I started a new series in December called 'Janes Diary' so I will be continuing that. Basically they are blog posts about big events that had happened to me in the previous two months!
So if you want to see my October/November post click here
And I will upload my diary for December/January at the beginning of February.
So I hope to post soon, as usual I am super busy with school/homework, friends etc etc.
Goodbye, and once again, I wish you all a magical new year.